Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A redgirl is listening for the patter of tiny paws!!




Senior redgirl here. Answering to Fattie Hattie at the moment. Yes. I am CERTAIN that my babies will be here soon. Very soon. Probably tonight. I am frantically reorganising the nursery. Unlike my stick insect housemate I have always been rather proud of my womanly curves but now .. well .. I am blooming! Laydee boobs at the ready !! I do hope that I have some girl babies .. I am dreaming of pink accessories - collars and bedding obviously but I've looked in the catalogues and have my eye on some really dinky fleeces too.

I heard mum on the phone twittering on about a "phantom pregnancy" ?? anyone heard of ?? Anyway forget her. MY hormones know for sure what is going on. Hmmm. I do have to say that I cannot precisely recall (shy cough) a "wedding ceremony" but I guess that could easily be the kind of thing that a busy working girl would most likely forget about ?

Anyway back to sorting out my birthing arrangements.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhh, flo always gets these too, and she even produces milk. xxradio

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Flo. Flo, flo always Flo. And here is me about to go into labour. And I can't even remember who my husband might have been.

Anyway CHILL. Breathing exercises. Mantras.Buddhism. Snacks.

Charlie said...

Ooh I like playing with puppies. Like your photo - i have a few similar, the wind plays havoc with my jowls and ears. Mum calls me Dumbo - not sure why as I'm pretty smart really.

Brisztow Jones said...

It's like we're kindred spirits! I too have these troubles, all preparation, no puppies.

My mom thinks that is a good thing. I just feel silly.